BioSpec Member Benefits & Resources
BioSpec offers FREE educational brochures, patient guides, protocols (pro), curated off-site links for reference, and other complimentary resources to Patient and Pro Members.
Sign in to explore the member-only content on this educational website.
Once signed in, members can explore resources using the following buttons.
Mailed brochures also available.
Protocols + Pro Links
A collection off-site links with basic nutrition information, assessment form samples, food & diet plans, fitness & tracking apps, and healthy lifestyle notes.
(no affiliation with BioSpec)
About Patient Membership
Patients do not need to be affiliated with a BioSpec Practitioner to qualify for membership. We encourage patients to consult their practitioner about integrated nutritional options, and invite them to register for Pro-level BioSpec Membership. Participating practitioners can offer their patients free brochures, product samples, printed literature, in-clinic discounts and other incentives. Both patients and practitioners can benefit from BioSpec membership!
PATIENT BENEFITS & RESOURCES
- Special offers – loyalty discount codes, promotional gifts, monthly emailed newsletter for those who opt subscribe
- Educational Information – basic information about vitamins, minerals & amino acid basics via off-site links, and BioSpec-published pages and literature
- Healthy Eating & Diet Plans – condition-specific dietary recommendations; weight-management eating plans; mindful eating hints & tips
- Fitness Plans – cardio (walk, swim, aerobics); strength (weights, resistance training); other specific exercise plans and recommendations
- Mindful Health & Hygiene Recommendations – sleep, posture, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Additional Tools & Tips – apps & devices, support groups & online communities, and other Member Benefits from BioSpec including a Patient Folder with checklists & other materials to help plan and follow through with personalized plans
About Practitioner Membership
Pro-level Membership is available to qualified healthcare professionals, which includes access to all patient resources plus additional clinical content, protocols, B2B support, and spearate credentials for their Pro Store account to access reseller rates at BioSpec’s Practitioner Store (Pro Store login here).
PRACTITIONER BENEFITS & RESOURCES
- Access to all Patient Content – linked lists of well-established diet & exercise plans, health & hygiene options, additional tools & tips
- Protocols – pro-level nutritional protocols with technical and factual information for guidance integrating nutritional supplementation
- Technical Literature – white papers, supporting data behind condition-specific formulas with sources cited
- Recommended Reading – Clinical Updates, Curated Medical and Nutritional Science Journals, other industry news & articles, and other professional-level content
- Presentations – videos and slideshows, and access to archived content
- B2B Support – digital and free printed materials to support patient engagement, Reseller and Referral Programs, MAPP pricing policies, Consultation Services
- Additional Products & Brands – BioSpec Nutritionals and its parent company Practitioner Supply Co, LLC, can offer practitioners ‘green label’ formulas and Hemplucid Brand products, as well as other well-known brands like Jarrow Formulas.